Sunday, July 13, 2008

Welcome to our Blog

I can't believe I'm hip enough to have a blog! Not only that but I find it strange writing in real time. When I have sent our travel updates I am writing with the advantage of perspective so I try to keep notes and comb through my daily logs for the most interesting things to share with you. Writing in real time I either don’t consider stuff important enough or I don’t want to commit the minutia to a published form, so bear with me while I hit a happy medium. Because some people that I have talked with have said they like the regular update format I've been using I have decided to try blogging by making a photo story that will supplement the updates. In order to be consistent as I add new photos I have put the most recent pictures at the top of the blog page even though they are all dated the same. Be patient with me as this new skill evolves, or doesn't.

No comments: